Roth Planning Opportunities in 2020
Tax brackets are positioned well, interest rates are favorable and RMDs are on hold. So youre probably asking yourself if now is a good time to convert your IRA into a Roth account.
In this webinar, we look at the advantages of a Roth conversion in a down market and how you can save big on taxes down the road by investing in a conversion now. The CARES Act, the SECURE Act and the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act are all affecting this part of retirement finances, and the benefits they offer wont last forever.
Our webinar on Roth conversion planning will give you an overview of the strategy as it currently looks. Youll walk away with a thorough understanding of the Roth conversion process and whether that will work for you in 2020.
Join Jamie Hopkins, Director of Retirement Research at Carson, to go over:
- The various loans available to you
- Details of the Paycheck Protection Program and how to have your loan forgiven
- How and when to apply for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- What the Employee Retention Credit is and how to receive it
- How the delay of employer payroll taxes helps your current cash flow
Fill out the form to watch the webinar today.
For a comprehensive review of your personal situation, always consult with a tax or legal advisor. Neither Cetera Advisor Networks LLC nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.
Converting from a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA is a taxable event.